Important Sites

Monday, November 06, 2006

Urgle.

What I thought was a cold seems to have been the flu. I don't think I've been this sick in YEARS! Lots of fever dreams, aches, cold-like symptoms in the worst way. It's now more than a week later. I'm starting to get better, yes, but even today I had to crawl back into bed (taking the kitty cat as a good fuzzy pillow, of course) and zonked out for several hours! Much of the time now, I'm feeling that level of good that is just well enough to WISH I could go out of the wretched prison of an apartment and do something, ANYTHING, but as soon as any such attempt is made, I'm exhausted by the feat of, say, putting on my shoes. Much heavy sigh-heaving and whining then ensues, and I go lie down again.

I've heard of some new magical medicine called Airborne that will save me from catching the nasty germs when I ride an airplane. Does anyone out there know if this is true, or if it's just empty promises?

No comments: